Friday, August 28, 2009

AGAIN!!!!

again...
i dint have the time to sit at my computer....then blog!!! i am really sorry... besides, i had ncc camp....
today i got nothing to blog..... i got pics but i lost my USB cord... so im gonna post random pics!!!

CLASS PHOTOS!!!





2A1 is the best class i ever had!!! hope it will be the same next year!!! i saying this from my HEART...

NCC CAMP 'STEEL'
me at the middle row,9th from the left...
Platoon 1. of camp steel second bash... platoon 1 out of 4...platoon 1 have 41 cadets..total of 165 cadet present on this event...had a great fun..had a great past..and look towards the future
tats not all...but gtg!!!
ill try to put more pics another day and i now need to go my 'terawih' prayers with my members!!!
byyyeee!!!
loovee uuu alllll!!!!
peeeaaccce ouuuut!!!
5,4,3,2,1,0

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget